- Our Reporter, Aaron: How ethical would you say it is to write an article starting a fake rumor saying that all of the buzz around Gilmore Girls coming to Netflix is creating a grassroots campaign to bring back Bunheads? Asking for a friend.
- Our Entertainment Editor, Monica: Tell your friend Amy Sherman-Palladino that I'm sorry, it's just probably not gonna happen.
- Our Reporter, Aja: Can we singlehandedly engineer a Gilmore Girls movie campaign rumor that Paris/Rory is canon?
- Our Entertainment Editor, Monica: No, but if you were to personally Indiegogo that project, I would back the fuck out of it.
- Aja: Can we singlehandedly engineer a Gilmore Girls movie campaign rumor that Jess rescues Rory Graduate-style from marriage to an insufferable upper crust mogul her grandparents approve of?
- Monica: Ditto previous answer
- Aja: Dammit
- Aaron: only in the world of Gilmore Girls are even the "don't care" bad boy-types also bookish nerds
- Monica: You know how a lot of people blame Disney for giving girls' unrealistic expectations about love? This is why it's GG, not Disney, for me.
- Aja: I think you're giving Jess WAY too much credit. Dean's speech to Rory about how he was totes interested in her because she was the most intense reader he'd ever seen = way more unrealistic than Jess's anything. "You're hot, too, but i just really like the way you stare at words"
- Aaron: No shut up Dean is the worst.
- Aja: Dean is the actual worst.
- Aja: Can we write about how Dean is the worst
- Monica: No
- Aja: DAMMIT
death note is getting a remake or whatever i hope they redo that dramatic potato chip scene and make it even more dramatic
kekekeke just as planned *crunch*